Malaya History

I was a student few year before this. I score A for SEJARAH(SPM) and P.AM(STPM). But it was funny that I does not know well about our country such like the past tokoh-tokoh and the historical incidents and the democracy system and more.

The thing is we do not know how important it is in every subject that we learn. My school teacher did not make the class interesting. The whole learning process need to be change. Every subject need to be linked with the "real world", what was the career that will be using that particular subject and how it works?

My teacher is reading the text book and make some changes when interpreting the words. That was totally wasting time. Usually I will sleep during all the class. The standard of teaching is very low. Usually they will use the words "this is government sector not private...." meaning government sector must show the low standard?

The key thing might because of the culture. Our education culture make us know nothing even after going school for so many years. Like me, I failed all the subject in my primary school. I don't know a single word on english. But I score 4A in stpm is totally by my own effort. And I choose not to go for local university that shock my classmate and all the teacher. It was because I want to learn something from my course that I choose not to get the certificate by a well known local university.

Something need to be change, I don't know what and how it works. The learning process must be useful for us. Make every knowledge stay in our long term memory only in that way we will never forget and therefore it will be useful in the future.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails